Jom Follow ^_~

Thursday, September 2, 2010

class cancelled!!

i woke up at 8
i sat beside my bed
i remember something
ASSIGNMENT!!
i open up my lappy
i editted my ASSIGNMENT
i ask QeyLa Aek,"i wanna use ur printer"
then she nodded
and i am excited.
i took my thumbdrive
copy my ASSIGNMENT
i took QeyLa Aek's lappy
i smile happily.
then took the ink-jet printer
and print out my ASSINGMENT
OUHH!!
its 8.45am
i gonna be late to class!
i took my towel.and the shower cream.and my SHOWER
finished it all in 5minutes
no i can't smile
bcoz it's late
8.50am
i ironed my shawl
i wore it
nice!
it's black
i doesn't know what does it means
it's 9.13am
DAMN it!
now,i'm really late
i rushed to get the bus
running down the stairs
~"EXHAUSTED"~
i sweated a lot
as i walked fast
as fast as a joggathonist
what the hell is that?
i don't really sure
HEY,such a fool!
bumped with the girls
GIRLS!!!
GIRLY GIRLS!!!
okay.
one of them said
CLASS IS CANCELLED!!

No comments: