Jom Follow ^_~

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

mengidam lain, dapatnye lain -.-'

i supposedly craving for this HEAVEN KFC Egg Tart after Nisa taught me eating that little monster!

One bite, and I AM HOOKED!
please try it just ONCE. Just One bite. And you'll be addicted. Just like me. Fucking seriously.
And yesterday, we went to Jusco Bukit Raja to watch Twilight Breaking Dawn. It was super duper amazingly awesome! I love youuuu Jacob. OMG he's sooo HOTTTT okay. I've fallin' love with him anyway. Haha. After the movie I decided to find the Egg Tart at KFC but unfortunately it was not available there and I feel so frustrated. But finally I decided to find the egg tart at The Baker's Cottage bakery which available with egg tart. So I bought 4 pieces of egg tart. Not as amazing as the KFC's Egg Tart but it tastes good anyway.


still craving for KFC Egg Tart! T_T wuwuwuwuwuwuuuuuuuu :(

No comments: