Jom Follow ^_~

Sunday, April 10, 2011

terima kasih, AWAK.

Thank you.
For giving me hope
By coaxing me
With your words
With your smile
With your behaviour



Thank you
For being the only expectation
For giving me the opportunity
Although for a moment
To stare you
To look deeply into your eyes
To touch you
To kiss you

Thank you
For all those memories
That we've shared together

Thank you
For always be there
For me

Thank you
For the sweetest kiss
I ever had



Thank you
For the warmest hug
I ever had

Thank you
For the 'IMY'
That I never expect

Thank you
For squeezing me
With patience

Thank you
For all those lies
That you lied
On me



Thank you
For the cutest mushroom
I ever see

Thank you
For being SWEETEST CRUSH
You ever be
To me



If only I knew
Its going to hurt
THIS BAD
I won't tell you
That 
i HEART you




No comments: